"A dynamic and entertaining acoustic quartet"
"Unique songs, sung from the heart"
"Fantastic over the top"
Horizon Blue is an acoustic Americana (folk, country and blue grass) musical
group. Our performances are family friendly, conversational, and inviting.
The original and well-known songs we perform
have a storytelling aspect and are well received by audiences of all ages. Our performances can be customized and our rates are reasonable.
Horizon Blue has performed at the following venues and events, including:
- The Big E, Hebron Fair, Durham Fair, North Stonington Fair, Glastonbury Apple Harvest Festival, Farmington Valley Acoustic Music
Festival, Shad Derby Festival, Waterfall Festival, Potato Festival, Connecticut Audubon Eagle Festival; Windsor Locks Harvest Festival, Windsor 4th of July Celebration, Tom Sawyer Day, Music of the World Festival, Women and Their Music
- Cassidy Hill Vineyard
- Mark Twain House, Harriet Beecher Stowe Center, New Britain Museum of American Art, Wadsworth Antheneum, Connecticut Historical Society,
Hicks Stern Museum;
- The Packing House, Windsor Art Center, Somer’s Cultural Commission, Marlborough Art Center, Arts of Tolland
- Manchester, Avon, Litchfield, East Hampton, Simsbury, Windsor and Hartford public libraries,
- Town of Middletown Concerts on the Green, Manchester Summer Concerts
- Hartford Hospital, Town of Orange Senior Center, Woodlake at Tolland Senior Harvest Fair, Arbors Retirement Community, Corpus
Christi Church Annual Gala
- Opened for Tom Rush at the Packing House
We will be performing at several shows in the next couple months. Come see us at our next performance!